Welcome to The Libraryan’s Bookmarks!!
These buttons will take you to what you were looking for*. If not, please use the search feature or contact form, and we’ll do our best to help!
? Some of them may be affiliate links.
And while you’re here, please take a moment to fill out this survey. I would appreciate your input, which helps me provide you with more of the books you actually WANT to read about! Thanks!!!The Libraryan Wants To Know
Links By Genre
- 17+ Best Christian Romance Novels, And Should You Read Them?An interesting topic, contemporary Christian romance novels. There are pros and cons, and I think it’s time we discussed them. Some people love them, and lose themselves easily between the pages. Others find it both invasive and unrealistic. This debate has a lot of truth on both sides, and I want to do it … Read More
- How to Teach The Real Easter Story For Kids: 10 Best Easter Story BooksThe Real Easter Story is so special. I don’t think we truly grasp just how privileged we are, to have such free access to forgiveness and love. And if we as adults struggle with wrapping our minds around it, then we need to think about our kids. The meaning of Easter for kids can be … Read More
- How to Set Christian Goals: Understanding God’s Grace is KeyOkay, so this is a little hard to write. I’ve been ‘in church’ since well before I was born. But in over 30 years, I was still childlike in understanding God’s grace and favor. I’ve had the Sunday School answer, a simple, childish acceptance, which is great, but we’re called to a combination of childlike … Read More
- Welcome to The Independence Islands (Must Read Christian Beach Reads)Welcome to the Independence Islands. An imaginary set of islands off the coast of Georgia, populated by the imaginary friends of some fun Christian authors. We get to tag along on some fantastic adventures in daily life. These Christian beach reads will challenge your faith muscles, have you laughing and crying, and basically cause you … Read More
- How Do You Plan to Achieve Your Goals? Setting Personal Goals in LifeKnowing what you want, and WHY you want it will take you a long way towards making it happen. But that’s not all that matters. Getting God’s input, making sure that you are following Biblical goal-setting practices, and having access to God’s power and favor in your follow-through? Those things make all the difference in the world!