Welcome to The Libraryan’s Bookmarks!!
These buttons will take you to what you were looking for*. If not, please use the search feature or contact form, and we’ll do our best to help!
? Some of them may be affiliate links.
And while you’re here, please take a moment to fill out this survey. I would appreciate your input, which helps me provide you with more of the books you actually WANT to read about! Thanks!!!
Links By Genre
- Refining JosieRefining Josie is a story I’ve been looking forward to for almost 2 years. Ever since Josie’s sister Sam’s story, with the hints we got of Josie, and how no one really understood her, and why she’d changed so much. I must say it was absolutely worth the wait. Check it out, and then enter … Read More
- The Newton ChroniclesThe Newton Chronicles: Soldiers, Crystals and Temples intrigued me, so I signed up for the tour. A few days after the book came, my 9yo said “I want to learn more about Isaac Newton!” So we started this book, to get a taste. We learned a few things, had a ton of laughs, and every … Read More
- Skyworld: Best Christian Steampunk BooksToday, we enter a whole new world. Some of the dangers are far too familiar. But some are very unique and creative. As much as I enjoyed being a guest to Skyworld, I’m not sure I would want to live there. I’ll admit that I didn’t know what ‘steampunk’ was until this book. But it’s … Read More
- How To Be a Good Housewife: Juggling Your Life 1 Priority At a TimeEver wonder how to be a good housewife in today’s world? I mean, is there really a place for a traditional housewife in the 21st Century? I guess that really depends on your definition of a “good” or traditional housewife. The Bible has a lot to say about how to be a good housewife, and … Read More
- 10 Biblical Convictions To Live By In Everyday LifeHow well do you live out your Biblical Convictions? When God convicts your heart of something in particular, whether he wants you to stop doing something, or maybe step up and act, do you follow Him? I have to admit I don’t, always, but I’m doing better. And the book we’re going to highlight today, … Read More