Welcome to The Libraryan’s Bookmarks!!
These buttons will take you to what you were looking for*. If not, please use the search feature or contact form, and we’ll do our best to help!
? Some of them may be affiliate links.
And while you’re here, please take a moment to fill out this survey. I would appreciate your input, which helps me provide you with more of the books you actually WANT to read about! Thanks!!!
Links By Genre
- Regaining MercyWe’re in for the storm to remember today. This one’s rough. Honestly, I read the first chapter over breakfast, and if I hadn’t been reading on my kindle, I probably would have thrown it across the room I was so mad. But Dermott. (insert a dozen heart eyes here) Seriously. Dermott shines here. And gives … Read More
- 35+ Heartwarming Christian Christmas Stories To Start Your Holiday Right NowIf you’re ready for a few heartwarming Christmas stories just for you, you’re in the right place. Here, you’ll find some awesome Christian Christmas stories to get your holiday off to the right start. From historical to contemporary, comedy to cozy to miraculous, these Christian Christmas books will fill you with the Joy of the … Read More
- Top 20 Christian Mystery Books To Read NowWell, it’s past time we talked about Christian mystery books. Mysteries can be so much fun, and when you find a good cozy mystery series or Christian suspense book, you’re in for a treat. Because you get to unravel a puzzle and build your faith at the same time. And what could be better than … Read More
- End-Times Fiction: Be Prepared for the Ride of Your Life!Fun, Fast-paced, Well Researched End-Times fiction that will challenge you in unexpected ways! Ishmael Covenant is a ‘Crisis of Global Proportions’ and traitors lurk in unexpected places! Armageddon style Christian Fiction novels, (End-times fiction) are fast paced, 3D, and more than a little terrifying. But since we know who wins, let’s go for a ride!!!
- Stealing the First Mate: Hey, No One Is Perfect!Today, I get to share with you a book called “Stealing the First Mate” by Tabitha Bouldin. There’s a great giveaway at the bottom of the page, so be sure to stick around long enough to check it out. But first I want to talk a little bit about something that struck me several times … Read More