Welcome to The Libraryan’s Bookmarks!!
These buttons will take you to what you were looking for*. If not, please use the search feature or contact form, and we’ll do our best to help!
? Some of them may be affiliate links.
And while you’re here, please take a moment to fill out this survey. I would appreciate your input, which helps me provide you with more of the books you actually WANT to read about! Thanks!!!
Links By Genre
- The Title WaveWelcome aboard the Title Wave, a bookshop that sails from Island to Island. Ezra is in for quite the ride, between her dad’s wedding, her startup floating bookstore, and having ‘him’ return to the islands, avoid her, then need her help. Don’t forget to go to the bottom, leave a comment, and enter the giveaway! … Read More
- How to Make Time For ReadingSo, you keep hearing about awesome books, but just wonder, in your busy schedule, how to make time for reading them? Between the chores and the church activities, work, and family responsibilities, I get it. Reading time is precious, and can get squeezed out if we’re not careful. Maybe choosing to read isn’t always your … Read More
- Deep Dive into The Story Of Hagar in the BibleWho was Hagar in the Bible? How does the Hagar and Abraham dynamic and Hagar and Sarah conflict fit into the grand tapestry of God’s Word? Do you know just how special Hagar’s son truly is? Let me invite you into the new Hagar Bible study by Shadia Hrichi. It will answer these questions and … Read More
- United Forces: Dystopian for KidsAn unforgettable storyline with kids you may find yourself praying for accidentally (true confessions here, you guys!). Today we get to visit the Underground Book Readers Secret Society again, and see how they’re doing. If you recall, we first met them a few months ago, and I was eager for the opportunity to follow up … Read More
- Wheelers Design: Pottery and PineapplesTropical islands, an incredible opportunity shared well, a few misunderstandings, and some beautiful lessons from both pottery and pineapples shape Wheeler’s Design into a must-read story! I read it in one sitting, and am still thinking about some of the lessons and fun several weeks later. So sit back, comment, and enter the giveaway. Maybe … Read More