Welcome to The Libraryan’s Bookmarks!!
These buttons will take you to what you were looking for*. If not, please use the search feature or contact form, and we’ll do our best to help!
? Some of them may be affiliate links.
And while you’re here, please take a moment to fill out this survey. I would appreciate your input, which helps me provide you with more of the books you actually WANT to read about! Thanks!!!The Libraryan Wants To Know
Links By Genre
- 40+ Awesome Christian Children’s Books for Kids who love StorytimeToday we have a collection of awesome Christian books for children, that will make storytime that much more meaningful. Growing the faith of a child in your care is such a privilege. I truly hope you are considering the eternity of the kids around you, and spending time nurturing and growing that faith, one Christian … Read More
- How to Live Royal: Book of Esther Bible Study for Teen GirlsWe get to revisit the book of Esther today! Twice in one year, but totally different, too. Remember when I reviewed Hadassah: Queen Esther of Persia over the summer? I explained then that I had the unique privilege of doing both a sermon series at church And preview a book of Esther Bible study for … Read More
- Heart Pressed: An Unforgettable Celebrate Lit Sweet RomanceA little happier of a Romeo and Juliette story, today’s Celebrate Lit tour, Heart Pressed, is a delightful read. Part of the Independence Islands series, this standalone contemporary Christian fiction romance will give you all the good feelings, plus challenge you in your faith walk at the same time. And don’t forget the giveaway at … Read More
- I Prayed for Patience-God Gave Me Children: ReviewToday’s Celebrate Lit Christian book tour features a unique devotional: I Prayed for Patience, God Gave Me Children This is perfect for parents, but is also great for any child of the King, whether you have kids of your own, or not! And you don’t want to miss the giveaway, either! About the Book Book: I … Read More
- Managing Expectations in Relationships: 8 Great Christian Books That HelpMy small group did a study on the book The Bait of Satan by John Bevere a couple of years ago. It went a long way towards helping me in managing my expectations in relationships with others. The subtitle of the book is “Living Free from the Deadly Trap of Offense.” When you think about … Read More