Welcome to The Libraryan’s Bookmarks!!
These buttons will take you to what you were looking for*. If not, please use the search feature or contact form, and we’ll do our best to help!
? Some of them may be affiliate links.
And while you’re here, please take a moment to fill out this survey. I would appreciate your input, which helps me provide you with more of the books you actually WANT to read about! Thanks!!!
Links By Genre
- God to the Rescue: Saving the Man from the LegionGod to the Rescue: Legion is an in-depth 6 week Bible study that packs quite a punch! You get a true grasp of the context, and see the beauty of God’s Rescue Plan in Action.
- Dial E for Endearment: A Sweet StoryI could not put this one down. It’s a beautiful, light story, that shows real people with real struggles, but lifts you up in the process. I have always had eye issues, but nothing like Everly. Still, it was a nice connection. I hope you’ll leave a comment, and then enter the giveaway while you’re … Read More
- Sweet Rivalry: A Tasty Lost Twin TaleRivalry doesn’t have to be ugly. And today’s book deals with more than one kind of rivalry. Definitely had a lot of fun with this book, and I highly recommend it if you want to laugh, and get inspired to bake something tasty. Because these girls are really good at making you want to try … Read More
- Lydia in the Bible: 6 Lessons We Still NeedI absolutely love the story of Lydia in the Bible! The way God directed Paul, taking him somewhere he hadn’t even considered going, in order to reach Lydia, seller of purple, the God-fearing woman who had resources, and a generous spirit. Through her, the church at Philippi was given a home, and her life was … Read More
- Blended LivesWe’re all blending our lives with those around us. But Sarah and Seth have the added complexities of 2 kids apiece, widowhood, and unspoken dreams. Watching these two figuring things out is a lot of fun! Plus we get more of Scott and Beth’s story, as we read. I love these two! You can read … Read More