Welcome to The Libraryan’s Bookmarks!!
These buttons will take you to what you were looking for*. If not, please use the search feature or contact form, and we’ll do our best to help!
? Some of them may be affiliate links.
And while you’re here, please take a moment to fill out this survey. I would appreciate your input, which helps me provide you with more of the books you actually WANT to read about! Thanks!!!
Links By Genre
- How To Have a Book Date: Watch These 16 Fictional CouplesI know there are 2 different kinds of book dates, the kind you get when everyone leaves you alone with your new book (wonderful!) and the kind where you recreate a scene from a book. Sometimes, I have a hard time coming up with an idea other than dinner and a movie (at home or … Read More
- What to Do About the Footprints on her Heart…There are those who seem to walk all over her heart, and then there’s one who seems to want to hold her heart at arm’s length. Not to mention the adorable rescued dogs at the shelter, who need her help… Insecurities won’t win though, will they? Check out today’s addition to the Independence Island chain, … Read More
- 161 Of the Best Missionary Stories for Christian FamiliesMissionary stories, full of testimony of partnering with God, joining him right where he is already at work, are so cool! And the really good ones show the failures, flaws, and fears too. Just like the Bible does. It’s time to dive into some truly great missions stories, so we can learn and grow together. … Read More
- Telling the Christmas Story: 35+ Best Kids Books for AdventWell, I only had my basket of books for telling the Christmas story for kids out for 3 days, and I had already been “scolded” for not having a post up about my favorite Christian children’s Christmas stories. So I am putting together a list to help you with telling the Christmas story for kids … Read More
- Welcome to Hooper Safe HavenThis week’s book tour is a fun read, and I enjoyed it immensely. A young woman who is hiding and crafted a new life for herself, a young man whose dreams were snatched by a sports injury. The father who is learning to let go, and find hope and happiness that has eluded him for … Read More