Welcome to The Libraryan’s Bookmarks!!
These buttons will take you to what you were looking for*. If not, please use the search feature or contact form, and we’ll do our best to help!
? Some of them may be affiliate links.
And while you’re here, please take a moment to fill out this survey. I would appreciate your input, which helps me provide you with more of the books you actually WANT to read about! Thanks!!!The Libraryan Wants To Know
Links By Genre
- 35+ Heartwarming Christian Christmas Stories To Start Your Holiday Right NowIf you’re ready for a few heartwarming Christmas stories just for you, you’re in the right place. Here, you’ll find some awesome Christian Christmas stories to get your holiday off to the right start. From historical to contemporary, comedy to cozy to miraculous, these Christian Christmas books will fill you with the Joy of the … Read More
- 3 Top Christian Resources Full of Hope, Science and Scripture for DepressionIf you, or someone you love, is struggling to overcome depression, whether it’s a small thing or a major issue, you need more than just Christian platitudes. Even depression scripture can be misused and misapplied by well meaning people in a most unhelpful way. There is power and hope in trusting Scripture for depression coping … Read More
- Fairy Tale Retellings: 12+ Awesome Christian Fairy Tale AdaptationsWithout a doubt, these talented authors will whisk you into a wonderland of fairy tale retellings in a modern setting. The classic, timeless tales will come alive in new ways in these fairy tales with a modern twist of faith reminding you of the One True King, who died for you, his princess. I’ve read … Read More
- Faith in a Box: 13 Great Christian Subscription BoxesI certainly don’t want to keep my faith in a box, do you? But receiving Christian subscription boxes would mean opening the box and setting that faith free to do its work, right? Getting monthly packages full of Christian encouragement, books and apparel, etc. would be awesome! I recently discovered the wonders of the Christian … Read More
- Scrumptious Independence: One Woman’s Quest for MoreWe begin our lives totally dependent on others. Learning how to become independent as we grow up takes time, and can be made much more difficult if parents want to control or live vicariously through you. Venturing of on your own can be scary, but sometimes it’s the only way. Today’s Contemporary Christian Fiction book … Read More