Hi! I’m so glad you’re here! I love to talk books, and help you find just the right one. If you just want to chat about your latest favorite book, or need specific book recommendations, I’d be happy to help!
Authors, If you are wanting to offer a review copy of your book, and think it would be a good fit for this blog, please let me know.
You can email me at office (at) arynthelibraryan (dot) com, or find me on these platforms:
You can also reach out to Celebrate Lit Christian Publicity & Publishing Group (discount in this post) for tour information.
Sign up here, if you want to get all the bookish news:
- Who’s the Best? Christian Book Marketing For Aspiring Writers
- Hagar in the Bible: Misunderstood, Messy, But Still Blessed
- Being Stranded on Sparrow Could Be A Good Thing
- God to the Rescue: Saving the Man from the Legion
- Dial E for Endearment: A Sweet Story
- Sweet Rivalry: A Tasty Lost Twin Tale
- Lydia in the Bible: 6 Lessons We Still Need
- Blended Lives
- How to Be a Princess: 7 Characteristics of a Princess
- How to Study the Bible: Best Bible Study Tools
- Reclaiming Hope: The Organizer Meets the Surfer
- How To Have a Book Date: Watch These 16 Fictional Couples
- What to Do About the Footprints on her Heart…
- 161 Of the Best Missionary Stories for Christian Families
- Telling the Christmas Story: 35+ Best Kids Books for Advent