Today is #ChristianBooktober, Day 30. One last theology (Spiritual Growth) spotlight: Wonderful Yah: The Unveiling, by Matthew Marx.
This one looks both deep and profound. It covers some important ground, and I believe it’s lay-person accessible! I’m off to check out what the other book tour bloggers have to say in their reviews. (Links below)
I am grateful once again for Celebrate Lit allowing me to provide these spotlights for you all!
Please note that this post contains affiliate links for your convenience. If you make a purchase through one of the links, I may make a small commission. I only recommend books and resources that I’ve enjoyed personally, or believe that you would like. You can read my full disclosure here. You will also find information on Scripture translations there.
About Wonderful Yah
Author: Matthew Marx
Genre: Non-Fiction, Christian, Theology
Release Date: July 22, 2019
What is His name, and what is His Son’s name, if you know? This intriguing question from the book of Proverbs seems to echo the question in so many of our hearts: Who is God really? Over the past two millennia, people have tried to understand the mystery of the divinity of God using logic and thinking, but it fails every time. The Godhead does not operate or function as people do, and God is not subject to human reasoning. Yet understanding the mystery of the Godhead is both simple and profound when we know how to use the key Jesus gave us.
This book begins by accepting the challenge of some of the most thought-provoking Scriptures in the entire Bible—Proverbs 30:2–4. Throughout the book’s exploration of the divinity of God, a power hidden within God’s Hebrew name is discovered and then unleashed to answer the question, What is His name, and what is the name of His Son? The mystery of the Godhead is then subdued as God’s Hebrew name erupts as the correct foundation on which to discuss the relationship between the Father, Son, and Holy Spirit. Scriptural doors that once seemed impenetrable now open easily with a turn of a key, helping you to connect with the Father, Son, and Holy Spirit in a deeper, more focused way.
Click here to get your copy.
- Are There Really 3 Steps To Salvation? Faith 101 Series
- The Hagar Bible Study: Going Behind the SEEN
- ACTS420NOW: A Challenge for Believers Today
About the Author of Wonderful Yah
After spending twenty-five years working with the severe and persistently mentally ill, Matthew William Marx felt a burden to pray for those struggling to understand Jesus.
His prayers led him to a deeper understanding of God, which he is now sharing with his readers. Matthew is a graduate of Oral Roberts University and holds a master’s degree in social work. He is licensed with the state of Michigan, where he lives with his wife, Suzanne.
Come and join me on a non-fiction journey and adventure that incorporates some elements of fiction that explore, explain, and solve two of the greatest mysteries of the Bible. The two great mysteries to which I refer are (1) the divinity of Jesus Christ in the Godhead, and (2) how our lives and the choices we make fit into God’s will and divine providence.
Many smart and wise people, over the past two thousand years, have tried to explain and solve these two mysteries but have fallen short typically.
Wonderful YaH: The Unveiling fills the gaps left by previous attempts to solve these two great mysteries by discovering the hidden power in God’s Hebrew name, then harnessing that power to solve the mysteries.
You might ask, “What is the point of being able to solve these two great mysteries, and what does it have to do with me”?
The point is to know the One who created everything and to figure out how our lives fit into His grand scheme of everything. More simply stated, what is our purpose for being on planet earth?
Surely, there is more to life than just being born, living for a few decades if you are fortunate, then dying. Isn’t it worth asking: Is our life more than just a blade of grass that is here today then gone tomorrow? If there were an answer to this mystery, wouldn’t it be nice to find the answer to this mystery before we die?
People often read fiction for the adventure of mystery and suspense. Why not read a non-fiction book that offers mystery and suspense but with real-life consequences?
Until Next Time, Love God, Love Books, Shine The Light!!
More from #ChristianBooktober
- Celebrate Lit with the Best Christian Book Publicity Group!
- Haven of Rest (Biblical Fiction)
- The Trouble With Nancy (Pony Express Mystery)
- Stitches in Time (Amish Fiction, Foster Care)
- Frost Heaves (Contemporary Alaskan Suspense)
- A Promise to Break (Great Depression Novel)
- Darcy by Any Other Name (Regency Body-swap)
- 115+ Bookish Goodies (Non-book items for Bookworms)
- Once Upon a Christmas (Contemporary Retellings of Timeless Fairy Tales)
- Summer Flash Burn By Erin Unger (Blue Ridge Romantic Suspense
- Synapse: Steven James New Book (Christian Sci-fi Thriller)
- The Vacant House (Murder Mystery)
- Acts420NOW (A Bible Study to Get You In Gear!)
- The Glittering Web (Futuristic Suspense, Untangling a web of Deception
- 44 Best Bookish Games and Bookworm Word Games
- Better than Fiction (Historical/Contemporary Romance)
- Bound to be Free (Bible Study/Spiritual Growth)
- No Turning Back (Romantic Suspense/Prison Ministry turned Riot)
- Hope’s Highest Mountain (Historical Romance, Montana Territory)
- Whispers in the Pews (Essays on Faith and Mental Health
- The Painted Castle (Historical/Contemporary Romance/Mystery
- 45+ Unique Gifts for Kids Who Love to Read (Gift Guide)
- Grief and Second Chances (God’s Gift of Hope-Nonfiction)
- Fatal Memories (An Arizona Border Patrol Adventure)
- How To Overcome Depression With Science and Scripture
- Mission Hollywood: Love Faith, and Second Chances
- Citizenship Bible Study: Leaders, Nations, and God
- Aiming For Love: Historical Romantic Comedy
- When Only Faith Remains (Mary, Mother of Jesus)
- Wonderful YaH: The Unveiling
- Before Christmas (Journey back to the Beginning)