Welcome to #ChristianBooktober Day 12! The Vacant House by Tamara G Cooper.
This romantic suspense sounds like a lot of fun! Since I didn’t sign up for the tour, I am only spotlighting the book, but I plan on entering the giveaway so I might win a copy to read! (the Amazon.com gift card would be nice, too!) I hope you’ll enter also!
Please note that this post contains affiliate links for your convenience. If you make a purchase through one of the links, I may make a small commission. I only recommend books and resources that I’ve enjoyed personally, or believe that you would like. You can read my full disclosure here. You will also find information on Scripture translations there.
About The Vacant House
Book: The Vacant House
Author: Tamara G. Cooper
Genre: Romantic Suspense
Release Date: June 3, 2019
She knows she didn’t do it, but everybody thinks she did.
It all begins when best-selling author Sophie O’Brion is the last person to see a murder victim alive. She looks even more guilty when a woman from her church is beaten, and Sophie was seen with her just hours before. Suddenly, people she has known her entire life begin pointing accusing fingers at her.
Marine Master Sergeant Burke Maguire, an old flame who dumped Sophie years ago, has recently been hired as a police officer in Forman Falls, Texas, and is assigned her case. She doesn’t want his help.
As she gets deeper and deeper into trouble, though, she must rely on him, but trusting him is another matter.
Will they be able to work together, maneuver dangerous twists and turns, and finally clear her name?
A clean romantic suspense novel that grips you from the very beginning and won’t let you go! The Vacant House is an unforgettable adventure. Read it today, if you have plans to stay up all night.
Click here for your copy!
About the Author, Tamara G Cooper
Tamara G. Cooper lives in Texas with her husband, three sons, five dogs, and loves writing mysteries with a touch of romance.
More from Tamara G. Cooper
Book 1 of Sophie O’Brion Mysteries introduces us to Sophie O’Brion, a quirky, funny, and reclusive mystery writer who lives in a small town in East Texas. Because Sophie looks at life through a lens of humor, funny moments appear often. There are frightening moments, too, in her quest to clear her name from pointing fingers accusing her of murder and attempted murder.
Sophie is vulnerable, yet strong; reclusive, yet kind; funny, yet serious. And she is determined! It doesn’t help that added to all this is the return of her high school sweetheart who dumped her 12 years before to join the Marines. As a new police officer, Burke is assigned her case, but she doesn’t want his help. Sparks fly, trust doesn’t, and love stays comfortably in the past. Will Sophie and Burke be able to save her reputation and re-ignite their love for each other? I hope you enjoy this book! Happy reading!
Blog Stops for The Vacant House
Book Reviews From an Avid Reader, October 3
Godly Book Reviews, October 3
Pause for Tales, October 4
Emily Yager, October 4
Truth and Grace Homeschool Academy, October 5
Debbie’s Dusty Deliberations, October 6
Mary Hake, October 6
Texas Book-aholic, October 7
CarpeDiem, October 7
janicesbookreviews, October 8
All-of-a-kind Mom, October 8
Quiet Quilter, October 9
Betti Mace, October 10
Blogging With Carol, October 10
Remembrancy, October 11
A Reader’s Brain, October 12
For Him and My Family, October 12
Moments, October 13
Inklings and notions , October 14
Maureen’s Musings, October 14
My Devotional Thoughts, October 15
HookMeInABook, October 15
Daysong Reflections, October 16
To celebrate her tour, Tamara is giving away a copy of the book and a $50 Amazon gift card!!
Be sure to comment on the blog stops for nine extra entries into the giveaway! Click the link below to enter.
Until Next Time, Love God, Love Books, Shine The Light!!
More from #ChristianBooktober
- Celebrate Lit with the Best Christian Book Publicity Group!
- Haven of Rest (Biblical Fiction)
- The Trouble With Nancy (Pony Express Mystery)
- Stitches in Time (Amish Fiction, Foster Care)
- Frost Heaves (Contemporary Alaskan Suspense)
- A Promise to Break (Great Depression Novel)
- Darcy by Any Other Name (Regency Body-swap)
- 115+ Bookish Goodies (Non-book items for Bookworms)
- Once Upon a Christmas (Contemporary Retellings of Timeless Fairy Tales)
- Summer Flash Burn By Erin Unger (Blue Ridge Romantic Suspense
- Synapse: Steven James New Book (Christian Sci-fi Thriller)
- The Vacant House (Murder Mystery)
- Acts420NOW (A Bible Study to Get You In Gear!)
- The Glittering Web (Futuristic Suspense, Untangling a web of Deception
- 44 Best Bookish Games and Bookworm Word Games
- Better than Fiction (Historical/Contemporary Romance)
- Bound to be Free (Bible Study/Spiritual Growth)
- No Turning Back (Romantic Suspense/Prison Ministry turned Riot)
- Hope’s Highest Mountain (Historical Romance, Montana Territory)
- Whispers in the Pews (Essays on Faith and Mental Health
- The Painted Castle (Historical/Contemporary Romance/Mystery
- 45+ Unique Gifts for Kids Who Love to Read (Gift Guide)
- Grief and Second Chances (God’s Gift of Hope-Nonfiction)
- Fatal Memories (An Arizona Border Patrol Adventure)
- How To Overcome Depression With Science and Scripture
- Mission Hollywood: Love Faith, and Second Chances
- Citizenship Bible Study: Leaders, Nations, and God
- Aiming For Love: Historical Romantic Comedy
- When Only Faith Remains (Mary, Mother of Jesus)
- Wonderful YaH: The Unveiling
- Before Christmas (Journey back to the Beginning)