It’s #ChristianBooktober Day 10: Summer Flash Burn by Erin Unger.
This one looks action-packed! I have not read it, but am excited to spotlight it here during booktober! If you’re just joining us now, let me explain. For the month of October, I’m featuring many of the books on tour with Celebrate Lit. More than I could hope to read in a month, for sure, as I live the Homeschooling Housewife Life!
There are also many books that are not my favorite genres. But that shouldn’t prevent you from hearing about new Christian books by some amazing authors. So, here you go:
Please note that this post contains affiliate links for your convenience. If you make a purchase through one of the links, I may make a small commission. I only recommend books and resources that I’ve enjoyed personally, or believe that you would like. You can read my full disclosure here. You will also find information on Scripture translations there.
About Summer Flash Burn
Book: Summer Flash Burn
Author: Erin Unger
Genre: ChristianRomantic Suspense
Release Date: October 4, 2019
Worthington Investigations is on another grisly case in the beautiful Blue Ridge Mountains.
When P.I. Shauna Pratley heads up the investigation for Christopher Newen, a rural firefighter, she only wants to solve his father’s murder not fall in love. She’s struggling to decide if God’s directing her to leave the team and re-enlist in the Army.
Christopher Newen may be used to the blazes of fire but not the heat ricocheting between him and Shauna. He needs the team’s help but has no intention of letting flames ignite between him and Shauna…yet her protective nature and fun-loving personality draw him in more than he wants to admit.
How will they work together to find a killer without letting love get in the way? Will they have to admit maybe God has used the horrors of evil to bring them together for good?
Click here to get your copy.
About Erin Unger
Erin Unger was raised in the hills of Virginia, exploring abandoned houses and reading the scariest books she could find. After marrying so young it would make a great romance novel, she has enjoyed an exciting life with her hubby. But her fast-paced life sometimes rivals the suspense in her books thanks to all her mostly grown children and a couple of grandkids.
More from Erin Unger
If you like spicy, you’re gonna love Shauna Pratley. She has the muscles and weaponry knowledge to protect her team—along with a very tough attitude. And she knows better than most what it is to serve and protect after a stint in the Army. But now life is a little upside down to her. Should she re-enlist or solidify her career with Worthington Investigations? Of course, her military background will never wear off even if she doesn’t return. She won’t leave her camo uniforms in the dust, either, no matter how hard her P.I. buddies try to put a little variety in her wardrobe.
But under it all, Shauna couldn’t be a better partner to work with. Her loyalty and protectiveness would make you all wish she was your work buddy and best friend too.
Just take a look in Summer Flash Burn for all the spice and thrills—and love—you could want between the pages of a great romantic suspense novel.
Summer Flash Burn Blog Stops
Book Reviews From an Avid Reader, October 4
Adventures of a Travelers Wife, October 5
Blogging With Carol , October 6
Truth and Grace Homeschool Academy, October 7
For Him and My Family, October 7
mpbooks , October 8
Emily Yager, October 9
Melissa Henderson, October 10
Pause for Tales, October 11
Stephanie’s Life of Determination, October 11
A Good Book and Cup of Tea, October 12
Texas Book-aholic, October 13
Betti Mace, October 14
Debbie’s Dusty Deliberations, October 15
janicesbookreviews, October 15
A Reader’s Brain, October 16
Inklings and notions , October 17
Summer Flash Burn Giveaway-From Erin Unger
To celebrate her tour, Erin is giving away the grand prize of a $50 Amazon gift card!!
Be sure to comment on the blog stops for nine extra entries into the giveaway! Click the link below to enter.
Until Next Time, Love God, Love Books, Shine The Light!!
- Celebrate Lit with the Best Christian Book Publicity Group!
- Haven of Rest (Biblical Fiction)
- The Trouble With Nancy (Pony Express Mystery)
- Stitches in Time (Amish Fiction, Foster Care)
- Frost Heaves (Contemporary Alaskan Suspense)
- A Promise to Break (Great Depression Novel)
- Darcy by Any Other Name (Regency Body-swap)
- 115+ Bookish Goodies (Non-book items for Bookworms)
- Once Upon a Christmas (Contemporary Retellings of Timeless Fairy Tales)
- Summer Flash Burn By Erin Unger (Blue Ridge Romantic Suspense
- Synapse: Steven James New Book (Christian Sci-fi Thriller)
- The Vacant House (Murder Mystery)
- Acts420NOW (A Bible Study to Get You In Gear!)
- The Glittering Web (Futuristic Suspense, Untangling a web of Deception
- 44 Best Bookish Games and Bookworm Word Games
- Better than Fiction (Historical/Contemporary Romance)
- Bound to be Free (Bible Study/Spiritual Growth)
- No Turning Back (Romantic Suspense/Prison Ministry turned Riot)
- Hope’s Highest Mountain (Historical Romance, Montana Territory)
- Whispers in the Pews (Essays on Faith and Mental Health
- The Painted Castle (Historical/Contemporary Romance/Mystery
- 45+ Unique Gifts for Kids Who Love to Read (Gift Guide)
- Grief and Second Chances (God’s Gift of Hope-Nonfiction)
- Fatal Memories (An Arizona Border Patrol Adventure)
- How To Overcome Depression With Science and Scripture
- Mission Hollywood: Love Faith, and Second Chances
- Citizenship Bible Study: Leaders, Nations, and God
- Aiming For Love: Historical Romantic Comedy
- When Only Faith Remains (Mary, Mother of Jesus)
- Wonderful YaH: The Unveiling
- Before Christmas (Journey back to the Beginning)