If you love to read, and want to draw closer to God, you’re in the right spot.
I know what it’s like to be busy, and while you desire to spend more time with God, you just can’t figure out when.
This is why I created this Faith and Fiction devotional journal, which takes that latest book you’re reading and turns it into your own custom devotional.
Whatever theme or struggle in the book you’re reading echoes in your mind, (or is clearly something in your life that you know you need to talk to God about), this journal will help you process that.
Here’s a sample page, if you’d like to have a little better idea of how this will work…
Join the community and you’ll get your Faith and Fiction Devotional Journal, plus some other fun bookish printables, and semi-regular emails from me, with a devotional out of one of the books I’m reading, Christian book news, tips, etc.
- A TBR list to keep track of all the cool books you want to read, where you heard about them, etc
- A Quick Journal Reading log, for those books that you just want to keep track of a few details, but not a whole deep dive.
- The Readers Devo (sampled above) This is a 1-page devotion, with room to write quotes, and what you’re hearing from God as you read.
- A Deep Dive Readers Devo with 2 pages worth of room to think through more of what God’s sharing with you in this particular book.
- A Series worksheet, for common threads in a particular series.
- A DNF, Did Not Finish tracker, for keeping track of why you didn’t like a particular book (theological differences, poor writing/plot, boring, etc)
- A complete bonus set that uses less ink!