Today is #ChristianBooktober, Day 19, and we get to take a look at Hope’s Highest Mountain, by Misty M. Beller.
This is a work of Historical Fiction that packs the punch of doing what’s right, no matter what. The cost might be high, but it’s worth the effort.
I believe that’s what Ingrid would want you to understand, anyway!
I haven’t read this one, but I thought you’d enjoy this Celebrate Lit Spotlight!
Please note that this post contains affiliate links for your convenience. If you make a purchase through one of the links, I may make a small commission. I only recommend books and resources that I’ve enjoyed personally, or believe that you would like. You can read my full disclosure here. You will also find information on Scripture translations there.
About Hope’s Highest Mountain
Book: Hope’s Highest Mountain
Author: Misty M. Beller
Genre: Historical Romance
Release Date: October 2019
When Ingrid Chastain agreed to accompany her father to deliver vaccines to a mining town in the Montana Territory, she never could have anticipated a terrible accident would leave her alone and badly injured in the wilderness. Rescue comes in the form of a mysterious mountain man who tends her injuries, but she’s hesitant to put her trust in this man who seems to have wounds of his own.
After tragedy struck his family, Micah Bradley left his work as a doctor and escaped to the wilds of Montana. But his self-imposed solitude is broken when he finds Ingrid in desperate need of medical attention, and he’s forced to call on his doctoring skills once again.
Micah can’t help but admire Ingrid’s tenacity despite the severity of her injuries, until he learns the crate she brought contains smallpox vaccines to help quell a nearby outbreak. With Ingrid dead set on delivering the medicine–with or without his help–he has no choice but to accompany her. As they set off through the treacherous, snow-covered Rocky Mountains against all odds, the journey ahead will change their lives more than they could have known.
Click here to get your copy!
- Daughters of Northern Shores: Healing Through Forgiveness
- The Trouble with Nancy (A Pony Express Mystery)
- Why Fear God Not Man? A Higher Ransom
About the Author of Hope’s Highest Mountain
After working for 13 years in the corporate world, Misty M. Beller (mistymbeller.com) is now the author of fourteen independently published Christian historical romance novels. Raised on a farm in South Carolina, she combines her love for Christian fiction and the simpler ranch life by writing historical novels that display God’s abundant love through the twists and turns in the lives of her characters. She lives outside Charlotte, North Carolina, is an active member of ACFW, and teaches regularly at conferences and writing groups on effective book marketing.
More from Misty
Remember Lassie? Old Yeller? Chance and Shadow from the movie Homeward Bound? There was something about these dogs that gripped my heartstrings and made me love them as though I’d known them for years. (And, yes, I cried during every one of these movies and books.)
Don’t get me wrong, we’ve had real dogs I’ve loved too. As far back as I can remember, we’ve had at least one or two dogs, and each one has been my very best friend. They’ve suffered my undying love, even allowing me to dress them up like dolls during my younger years.
But the dogs in my stories have a special place in my heart. Handsome, the sweet little black fluffball in Hope’s Highest Mountain is no exception! He was the runt of the litter, and such a dark black that the story’s hero nicknamed him Shadow. You can see the picture that inspired Handsome at the book’s Pinterest page. Those eyes! Hard not to fall in love, right?
The more I wrote in the story, the more I enjoyed getting to know this little guy, and I could almost feel his soft puppy fur as he snuggled in close. I completely see why Ingrid (the heroine) is smitten him! As you read Hope’s Highest Mountain, I hope you love Handsome as much as I do. Please give him some extra petting for me!?
Library Lady’s Kid Lit, October 12
Where Crisis & Christ Collide, October 12
Sara Jane Jacobs, October 12
Debbie’s Dusty Deliberations, October 12
Truth and Grace Homeschool Academy, October 13
D’S QUILTS & BOOKS, October 13
Betti Mace, October 13
Blessed & Bookish, October 14
Texas Book-aholic, October 14
Rebekah Jones, Author, October 14
Genesis 5020, October 14
For Him and My Family, October 15
Bloggin’ ’bout Books, October 15
Happily Managing a Household of Boys, October 15
A Baker’s Perspective, October 16
For the Love of Literature, October 16
janicesbookreviews, October 16
Mary Hake, October 16
Abba’s Prayer Warrior Princess, October 17
Batya’s Bits, October 17
Connect in Fiction, October 17
Older & Smarter?, October 18
Jeanette’s Thoughts, October 18
Life of Literature, October 18
A Reader’s Brain, October 18
The Becca Files, October 19
Blossoms and Blessings, October 19
Splashes of Joy, October 19
Through the Fire Blogs, October 20
Moments, October 20
Inklings and notions, October 20
Simple Harvest Reads, October 20
Daysong Reflections, October 21
Wishful Endings, October 21
Joy of Reading, October 21
Pause for Tales, October 22
For The Love of Books, October 22
Britt Reads Fiction, October 22
Lis Loves Reading, October 23
Bigreadersite, October 23
Tell Tale Book Reviews, October 23
Live. Love. Read. , October 24
Deanne’s Book Thoughts, October 24
Hallie Reads, October 24
Remembrancy, October 25
Mia Reads Blog, October 25
To Everything There is A Season, October 25
Hope’s Highest Mountain Giveaway
To celebrate her tour, Misty is giving away the grand prize package of a copy of Hope’s Highest Mountain, a $20 B&N gift card, and cute mountain cards!!
Be sure to comment on the blog stops for nine extra entries into the giveaway! Click the link below to enter.
Until Next Time, Love God, Love Books, Shine The Light!!
More from #ChristianBooktober:
- Celebrate Lit with the Best Christian Book Publicity Group!
- Haven of Rest (Biblical Fiction)
- The Trouble With Nancy (Pony Express Mystery)
- Stitches in Time (Amish Fiction, Foster Care)
- Frost Heaves (Contemporary Alaskan Suspense)
- A Promise to Break (Great Depression Novel)
- Darcy by Any Other Name (Regency Body-swap)
- 115+ Bookish Goodies (Non-book items for Bookworms)
- Once Upon a Christmas (Contemporary Retellings of Timeless Fairy Tales)
- Summer Flash Burn By Erin Unger (Blue Ridge Romantic Suspense
- Synapse: Steven James New Book (Christian Sci-fi Thriller)
- The Vacant House (Murder Mystery)
- Acts420NOW (A Bible Study to Get You In Gear!)
- The Glittering Web (Futuristic Suspense, Untangling a web of Deception
- 44 Best Bookish Games and Bookworm Word Games
- Better than Fiction (Historical/Contemporary Romance)
- Bound to be Free (Bible Study/Spiritual Growth)
- No Turning Back (Romantic Suspense/Prison Ministry turned Riot)
- Hope’s Highest Mountain (Historical Romance, Montana Territory)
- Whispers in the Pews (Essays on Faith and Mental Health
- The Painted Castle (Historical/Contemporary Romance/Mystery
- 45+ Unique Gifts for Kids Who Love to Read (Gift Guide)
- Grief and Second Chances (God’s Gift of Hope-Nonfiction)
- Fatal Memories (An Arizona Border Patrol Adventure)
- How To Overcome Depression With Science and Scripture
- Mission Hollywood: Love Faith, and Second Chances
- Citizenship Bible Study: Leaders, Nations, and God
- Aiming For Love: Historical Romantic Comedy
- When Only Faith Remains (Mary, Mother of Jesus)
- Wonderful YaH: The Unveiling
- Before Christmas (Journey back to the Beginning)