Well, Today is #ChistianBooktober Day 24! We’re going to spotlight Fatal Memories: an Arizona Border Patrol Adventure!
This one sounds like an edge-of-your-seat adventure, and in an area of Arizona that is very familiar to me. I’ve spent many happy vacations right there. It’s wild and beautiful, and completely different than my southern home environment!
I wish I had signed up for this tour with Celebrate Lit and gotten to read Fatal Memories myself, but at least they are allowing me to share the tour with you all!
Please note that this post contains affiliate links for your convenience. If you make a purchase through one of the links, I may make a small commission. I only recommend books and resources that I’ve enjoyed personally, or believe that you would like. You can read my full disclosure here. You will also find information on Scripture translations there.
About the Book
Book: Fatal Memories
Author: Tanya Stowe
Genre: Inspirational Romantic Suspense
Release Date: September 1, 2019
She was framed! Or was she?
If only she could remember…
Border patrol agent Jocelyn Walker has no memory of how she turned up unconscious with a cache of drugs—or why a gang is dead set on killing her. With evidence stacking up against her, Joss takes refuge with driven DEA agent Dylan Murphy, who guards—and suspects— her. But will finally trusting each other lead them into a trap they’ll never escape?
Click here to get your copy.
- Fragments of Fear by Carrie Stuart Parks
- Summer Flash Burn by Erin Unger
- Hashtag Rogue by Chautona Havig
About the Author
Tanya Stowe is a Christian Fiction author with an unexpected edge. She is married to the love of her life, her high school sweetheart. They have four children and twenty-one grandchildren, a true adventure. She fills her books with the unusual…mysteries and exotic travel, even a murder or two. No matter where Tanya takes you…on a trip to foreign lands or a suspenseful journey packed with danger…be prepared for the extraordinary.
More from Tanya
It has long been my husband’s desire to travel the country in a motorhome. So when he retired three years ago, we sold our home and hit the road. We lived in the high desert region of Southern California for almost 37 years. I thought it was going to be a rough transition, but it wasn’t…especially since I came to love one of our new locations.
We spend the winter months in southern Arizona where Fatal Memories is set. I love everything about this unique place. We are surrounded by incredible ecosystems…the Sonoran and Chihuahua deserts collide there, so a different environment is around every corner. The beauty of the mountains, streams, and lakes (yes, there’s water in southern Arizona—monsoons come up from Baja every summer) and the wildlife is amazing. I’ve been told black panthers have been known to cross the border from Mexico and roam the countryside. My husband and I bought a Jeep so we could go off-roading to see these sites up close and personal.
In addition to all these amazing natural wonders, history jumps out and grabs me. I’m just twenty minutes from Tombstone. Fort Huachuca and Fort Bowie are forty miles away in different directions. Every time I turn around, there’s a history-making site or event to grab my interest. I hope you can see why I fell in love with my new home. I hope you will too when you read Fatal Memories.
By the way…if you are interested, I write about our travels in my monthly newsletter. Be sure to check it out!
Fatal Memories Blog Stops
Book Reviews From an Avid Reader, October 16
Bigreadersite, October 16
Genesis 5020, October 17
The Avid Reader, October 17
Hebrews 12 Endurance, October 17
Emily Yager, October 18
Sara Jane Jacobs Blog, October 18
Truth and Grace Homeschool Academy, October 19
Batya’s Bits, October 19
Andy Carmichael, October 20
For Him and My Family, October 21
D’S QUILTS & BOOKS, October 21
Kat’s Corner Books, October 22
EmpowerMoms, October 22
Through the Fire Blogs, October 23
Betti Mace, October 23
Daysong Reflections, October 24
Mary Hake, October 24
Adventures of a Travelers Wife, October 24
Older & Smarter?, October 25
Blogging With Carol, October 25
Inklings and notions, October 26
Debbie’s Dusty Deliberations, October 26
Christian Bookshelf Reviews, October 26
Texas Book-aholic, October 27
Just Your Average reviews, October 27
janicesbookreviews, October 28
Gail Hollingsworth, October 29
A Fatal Memories Giveaway
To celebrate her tour, Tanya is giving away the grand prize of a $25 Amazon gift card!!
Be sure to comment on the blog stops for nine extra entries into the giveaway! Click the link below to enter.
Until Next Time, Love God, Love Books, Shine The Light!!
More #ChristianBooktober Fun
- Celebrate Lit with the Best Christian Book Publicity Group!
- Haven of Rest (Biblical Fiction)
- The Trouble With Nancy (Pony Express Mystery)
- Stitches in Time (Amish Fiction, Foster Care)
- Frost Heaves (Contemporary Alaskan Suspense)
- A Promise to Break (Great Depression Novel)
- Darcy by Any Other Name (Regency Body-swap)
- 115+ Bookish Goodies (Non-book items for Bookworms)
- Once Upon a Christmas (Contemporary Retellings of Timeless Fairy Tales)
- Summer Flash Burn By Erin Unger (Blue Ridge Romantic Suspense
- Synapse: Steven James New Book (Christian Sci-fi Thriller)
- The Vacant House (Murder Mystery)
- Acts420NOW (A Bible Study to Get You In Gear!)
- The Glittering Web (Futuristic Suspense, Untangling a web of Deception
- 44 Best Bookish Games and Bookworm Word Games
- Better than Fiction (Historical/Contemporary Romance)
- Bound to be Free (Bible Study/Spiritual Growth)
- No Turning Back (Romantic Suspense/Prison Ministry turned Riot)
- Hope’s Highest Mountain (Historical Romance, Montana Territory)
- Whispers in the Pews (Essays on Faith and Mental Health
- The Painted Castle (Historical/Contemporary Romance/Mystery
- 45+ Unique Gifts for Kids Who Love to Read (Gift Guide)
- Grief and Second Chances (God’s Gift of Hope-Nonfiction)
- Fatal Memories (An Arizona Border Patrol Adventure)
- How To Overcome Depression With Science and Scripture
- Mission Hollywood: Love Faith, and Second Chances
- Citizenship Bible Study: Leaders, Nations, and God
- Aiming For Love: Historical Romantic Comedy
- When Only Faith Remains (Mary, Mother of Jesus)
- Wonderful YaH: The Unveiling
- Before Christmas (Journey back to the Beginning)