It’s #ChristianBooktober 27th, and we have a Citizenship Bible Study for you today! Leaders, Nations, and God.
This is the 3rd Study by Marta Greenman we’re spotlighting here this month. First was ACTS420NOW, renewing the contagious excitement of Salvation, the second, Bound to be Free, on living the life of Freedom we’re called to.
I have not read this one, but it sounds fascinating. We all have responsibilities, and this Citizenship Bible Study looks like it will make you think!
Please note that this post contains affiliate links for your convenience. If you make a purchase through one of the links, I may make a small commission. I only recommend books and resources that I’ve enjoyed personally, or believe that you would like. You can read my full disclosure here. You will also find information on Scripture translations there.
About This Citizenship Bible Study:
Book: Leaders, Nations, & God
Author: Marta E. Greenman
Genre: Non-Fiction, Christian Bible Study
Release Date: September 19, 2013
LEADERS, NATIONS, AND GOD invites readers to a six-week journey to explore the Bible’s message for the nations of the world, their leaders, and for Christians who live as citizens of those nations. By focusing on the biblical history of Israel and the United States, the reader discovers the nature of true, faithful leadership and the consequences when a leader compromises, as well as the sorts of nations that God may bless. Marta E. Greenman helps readers understand how scriptural principles apply to nations and to individuals alike.
By asking and answering these questions, the paths of humble obedience for individuals and nations become clear.
Each day’s study begins by encouraging the reader to write their prayer before they begin to examine the biblical history of Israel and/or the United States. The reader gathers insights from scripture to bring understanding of God’s ideal for nations and leaders. Questions dig deeply into lessons from the Bible, history, and the influences on one’s own life. Each day’s study comes with highlighted “Questions to Ponder” and ends with prayer.
If you find yourself drawn to explore God’s will for nations and individuals, if you wonder what biblical obedience might look like in your daily life, then Leaders, Nations, and God will meet your need for a study grounded in the Bible and focused on God’s desires for His people.
Click here to get your copy!
- Revolutionary (Future Fiction Trilogy of a Citizenship Nature)
- But God: Choosing Faith over Fear (3 Fantastic Bible Studies)
- Best Bible Studies for Women Who Love Christian Fiction
About the Author:
For over twenty years, Marta has traveled extensively as a missionary, evangelist and Bible teacher sharing God’s message of truth and redemption. She is a teacher of teachers. She is host of Under God Radio Show and Co-host of Refining Friends. And she is the author of three Bible studies, Bound to Be Free, Leaders, Nations, and God, and ACTs420NOW. Marta founded Words of Grace & Truth in 2011 whose mission is to teach God’s Word to the nations and teach others to do the same. She has been married for over twenty-five years to Marshall and they reside in the Dallas, Texas area.
More from Marta
What a profound statement made by George Santayana, “Those who cannot remember the past are condemned to repeat it.” As Christians, we need to learn those who have gone before us. In Leaders, Nations, and God we look at the history of the Children of Israel and America’s Founding Fathers to become men and women who understand the time and know-how to navigate the troubled waters of today. We look at questions like “Who does God consider to be a leader?” What kind of nation does the Lord bless?” “Did America’s Founding Fathers really set up our country on Judeo-Christian values?”
Until Next Time, Love God, Love Books, Shine The Light!!
More from #ChristianBooktober
- Celebrate Lit with the Best Christian Book Publicity Group!
- Haven of Rest (Biblical Fiction)
- The Trouble With Nancy (Pony Express Mystery)
- Stitches in Time (Amish Fiction, Foster Care)
- Frost Heaves (Contemporary Alaskan Suspense)
- A Promise to Break (Great Depression Novel)
- Darcy by Any Other Name (Regency Body-swap)
- 115+ Bookish Goodies (Non-book items for Bookworms)
- Once Upon a Christmas (Contemporary Retellings of Timeless Fairy Tales)
- Summer Flash Burn By Erin Unger (Blue Ridge Romantic Suspense
- Synapse: Steven James New Book (Christian Sci-fi Thriller)
- The Vacant House (Murder Mystery)
- Acts420NOW (A Bible Study to Get You In Gear!)
- The Glittering Web (Futuristic Suspense, Untangling a web of Deception
- 44 Best Bookish Games and Bookworm Word Games
- Better than Fiction (Historical/Contemporary Romance)
- Bound to be Free (Bible Study/Spiritual Growth)
- No Turning Back (Romantic Suspense/Prison Ministry turned Riot)
- Hope’s Highest Mountain (Historical Romance, Montana Territory)
- Whispers in the Pews (Essays on Faith and Mental Health
- The Painted Castle (Historical/Contemporary Romance/Mystery
- 45+ Unique Gifts for Kids Who Love to Read (Gift Guide)
- Grief and Second Chances (God’s Gift of Hope-Nonfiction)
- Fatal Memories (An Arizona Border Patrol Adventure)
- How To Overcome Depression With Science and Scripture
- Mission Hollywood: Love Faith, and Second Chances
- Citizenship Bible Study: Leaders, Nations, and God
- Aiming For Love: Historical Romantic Comedy
- When Only Faith Remains (Mary, Mother of Jesus)
- Wonderful YaH: The Unveiling
- Before Christmas (Journey back to the Beginning)