It looks like that didn’t get put back on the shelf in the right spot.
Please try again with the search button. If you still don’t find it, I would appreciate you letting me know, so I can locate and correct any problems!
Finding Hidden Treasures
- The Best Children’s Books with Life Lessons for the Whole FamilyIt is always amazing to me, how God works to multiply His message. Isaiah 55:11 says: “so My word that comes from My mouth will not return to Me empty, but it will accomplish what I please and will prosper in what I send it to do.” I always get excited when I see or experience that […]
- Andrew Huff’s Christian Suspense Begins With A Cross to KillHappy Summer!! Of the many things I am thankful for, one is the opportunity to read amazing books, and Andrew Huff’s books, A Cross to Kill, and now Cross Shadow, do NOT disappoint. It’s a memorable and exciting series, and totally hilarious! A Cross to Kill challenged me, made me shake […]
- Say & Pray: Baby’s First Bible StoriesBaby Bible stories may seem a little silly, but these youngest kiddos are sponges! And Baby’s first Bible stories are precious gifts. When my first baby was born, I just read whatever book I was reading out loud. Got a lot of reading done while he was nursing and playing. But with my second, […]
- Bible Characters and Their Stories: 7 Reasons We Need to Know ThemToday, let’s welcome Katrina D Hamel, as she introduces us to some amazing Bible Characters and their stories. Then, we’ll get started on her book, As the Stars, for our first book club read! Chances are, if you’re here on Aryn’s site, you’re a Christian fiction lover. […]
- A Great Bedtime Bible Stories Book: God’s Words to Dream OnBedtime is an EVENT around here. Snack, Teeth, Books, One more drink of water… I’m always on the lookout for another great bedtime Bible stories book to read with the boys. So when Celebrate Lit offered a couple on tour, I signed up! (The second one is a Baby’s First Bible Stories […]
- Oh, Gracious: A Modern Old Fashioned Relationship!Wondering if an old fashioned relationship would still work in the modern world? Do you want to see one lived out in all its old fashioned values? Well, Grace and Nolan have a few things to tell you. No. Not tell you. Show you. Because a good story shows the actions, relationships and feelings, […]
- 6 Best Devotionals for Homeschool Moms to Keep Jesus CloseToday, let’s talk devotionals for homeschool moms. We get overwhelmed, and we don’t need to be! There is a certain pressure in life, that we’ve gotta do it all. Keep a well-run house, play with the kids, educate them both academically, spiritually, and with morals and life skills, take […]
- The Real Easter Story: The Top 10 Best Easter Story BooksThe Real Easter Story is so special. I don’t think we truly grasp just how privileged we are, to have such free access to forgiveness and love. And if we as adults struggle with wrapping our minds around it, then we need to think about our kids. The meaning of Easter for kids can be […]