It looks like that didn't get put back on the shelf in the right spot.
Please try again with the search button. If you still don't find it, I would appreciate you letting me know, so I can locate and correct any problems!
Finding Hidden Treasures
- How To Have a Book Date: Watch These 16 Fictional CouplesI know there are 2 different kinds of book dates, the kind you get when everyone leaves you alone with your new book (wonderful!) and the kind where you recreate a scene from a book. Sometimes, I have a hard time coming up with an idea other than dinner and a movie (at home or out). But I got to […]
- What to Do About the Footprints on her Heart…There are those who seem to walk all over her heart, and then there’s one who seems to want to hold her heart at arm’s length. Not to mention the adorable rescued dogs at the shelter, who need her help… Insecurities won’t win though, will they? Check out today’s […]
- 161 Of the Best Missionary Stories for Christian FamiliesMissionary stories, full of testimony of partnering with God, joining him right where he is already at work, are so cool! And the really good ones show the failures, flaws, and fears too. Just like the Bible does. It’s time to dive into some truly great missions stories, so we can learn and […]
- Telling the Christmas Story: 35+ Best Kids Books for AdventWell, I only had my basket of books for telling the Christmas story for kids out for 3 days, and I had already been “scolded” for not having a post up about my favorite Christian children’s Christmas stories. So I am putting together a list to help you with telling the Christmas story for kids in […]
- Welcome to Hooper Safe HavenThis week’s book tour is a fun read, and I enjoyed it immensely. A young woman who is hiding and crafted a new life for herself, a young man whose dreams were snatched by a sports injury. The father who is learning to let go, and find hope and happiness that has eluded him for far too long. […]
- When The Pilot FallsWelcome to the 1920s. Things are hard. Economically, relationally, racially… But there’s also a lot of beauty and kindness and compassion and…much like the 2020s. Today’s story is one of the best I’ve read in this time period. I thoroughly enjoyed myself reading it, […]
- The Dragon Lady Discovers How Powerful Praying In Public isPraying in public can be scary. Uncomfortable. High pressure… But as the Dragon Lady discovered, powerful and effective as a living witness both to you yourself and for those around you. Let’s see what we can learn together about public prayer, and then, maybe give it a try? 5 Keys to […]
- Fuel The Imagination Of A Child: 43+ Best Bookish GiftsKids who love to read get to experience some of the most amazing adventures. From exploring time and space to character traits and emotions, bookworm kids have a head start in life. As parents, you want to do everything you can to help, from reading to your child to supplying them with a variety of […]