It looks like that didn’t get put back on the shelf in the right spot.
Please try again with the search button. If you still don’t find it, I would appreciate you letting me know, so I can locate and correct any problems!
Finding Hidden Treasures
- How to Set Goals: Understanding God’s Grace is KeyOkay, so this is a little hard to write. I’ve been ‘in church’ since well before I was born. But in over 30 years, I was still childlike in understanding God’s grace and favor. I’ve had the Sunday School answer, a simple, childish acceptance, which is great, but […]
- 6 Helpful Facts About Christian Healthcare Ministries That Changed My LifeI discovered Healthcare Freedom about 3 years ago. And I have not looked back! I found CHM Christian Healthcare Ministries when I was in a bad spot, and needed something quality yet affordable. I checked 3 different options and prayed before making my decision. Samaritan Ministries, […]
- How To Do Devotions: Understanding the Meaning of Devotion Changes EverythingSometimes the idea of there being a right and wrong way how to do devotions can be so intimidating! But it doesn’t have to be. I think we’ve both overcomplicated the idea of devotions and also reduced it so it became a 5-15 minute checkbox on our to-do list. But the meaning of devotion […]
- Free Ephesians Bible Study: Walk Worthy of the CallingI do not always walk Worthy of the Calling God has called me to. I do not always see myself as Valuable. Or Worthy. So many of us struggle with feeling unworthy. But that is SO not true! You, me, that difficult person in your life, we are worthy-we have value- because we are God’s creation. […]
- Awesome Devotional About Humility in the Bible and TodayHey, I’m glad you’re here! Today I want to share an awesome devotional about humility in the Bible and today. It’s a combination of contemporary Christian fiction and a devotional inspired by First Corinthians 13. Because the essence of the ‘love chapter’ really is […]
- 7 Best Christian Pregnancy Books and C-Section Recovery Tips For New MomsToday, let’s talk about pregnancy as a Christian Mom. There are some pretty amazing Christian pregnancy books out there, both for moms and kids! I want to encourage you to read these Christian books on pregnancy and postpartum, before you reach that point of overwhelm, if at all possible. If […]
- Top 10 Faith and Fitness Workouts & Devotions Full of GraceIf you’re anything like me, being active with faith and fitness can be a struggle. We get busy with all the ‘urgent responsibilities’ of life, and as Mark Batterson would say, become irresponsibly responsible, with an improper balance of our responsibilities. You know, if we […]
- 6 Best Devotionals for Homeschool Moms to Keep Jesus CloseToday, let’s talk devotionals for homeschool moms. We get overwhelmed, and we don’t need to be! There is a certain pressure in life, that we’ve gotta do it all. Keep a well-run house, play with the kids, educate them both academically, spiritually, and with morals and life skills, take […]