It looks like that didn't get put back on the shelf in the right spot.
Please try again with the search button. If you still don't find it, I would appreciate you letting me know, so I can locate and correct any problems!
Finding Hidden Treasures
- 100+ Christian Middle Grade Books You’ll LoveToday let’s talk about how to determine the best middle grade books of all time. (and yes, I plan on tackling a quality high school reading list soon, too) Timeless – the story isn’t so bogged down in some issue that would not apply 20 years later. Ageless: They are truly […]
- How To Do Devotions: Understanding the Meaning of Devotion Changes EverythingSometimes the idea of there being a right and wrong way how to do devotions can be so intimidating! But it doesn’t have to be. I think we’ve both overcomplicated the concept and also reduced it so it became a 5-15 minute checkbox on our to-do list. But the meaning of devotion is so much […]
- Room for LoveA bed and breakfast on the beach, on a tropical island is the setting for this fantastic story. Our widowed B&B operator just sent her son off to college and is trying to find a new normal. In comes the hurting widow professor from Albuquerque, looking for a project and a place to heal. I love […]
- Awesome Devotional About Humility in the Bible and TodayHey, I’m glad you’re here! Today I want to share an awesome devotional on humility in the Bible and today. It’s a combination of contemporary Christian fiction and a devotional inspired by First Corinthians 13. Because the essence of the ‘love chapter’ really is […]
- Top 10 Best Christian Allegory Books For Your Next AdventureBefore we really dig into the best Christian allegory books, lets set a foundation of why they’re worth reading. Because their power is impressive. They tend to capture the imagination and take you along for the ride. So we want to know where we’re going is where we want to be, right? […]
- 17 Best Children’s Sunday School Songs for Adults To Love TooIf you grew up in church, as I did -I was a 4th (living) generation Southern Baptist as a kid- then you probably have some favorite Sunday School songs that still go through your mind from time to time. Hopefully, you’re passing them down to the next generation as well. As I play our favorite […]
- Love Like No OtherI really like how often Tabitha Bouldin writes characters who are in the process of working through big, painful issues. There’s depth and emotion and reactions that they’re not always proud of. But they don’t stay stuck forever, and they keep trying. Today’s book is another […]
- Faith in a Box: 14 Great Christian Subscription BoxesI certainly don’t want to keep my faith in a box, do you? But receiving Christian subscription boxes would mean opening the package and setting that faith free to do its work, right? Getting monthly packages full of Christian encouragement, books, and apparel, etc. would be awesome! I […]