It looks like that didn't get put back on the shelf in the right spot.
Please try again with the search button. If you still don't find it, I would appreciate you letting me know, so I can locate and correct any problems!
Finding Hidden Treasures
- The Title WaveWelcome aboard the Title Wave, a bookshop that sails from Island to Island. Ezra is in for quite the ride, between her dad’s wedding, her startup floating bookstore, and having ‘him’ return to the islands, avoid her, then need her help. Don’t forget to go to the bottom, […]
- How to Make Time For ReadingSo, you keep hearing about awesome books, but just wonder, in your busy schedule, how to make time for reading them? Between the chores and the church activities, work, and family responsibilities, I get it. Reading time is precious, and can get squeezed out if we’re not careful. Maybe […]
- Deep Dive into The Story Of Hagar in the BibleWho was Hagar in the Bible? How does the Hagar and Abraham dynamic and Hagar and Sarah conflict fit into the grand tapestry of God’s Word? Do you know just how special Hagar’s son truly is? Let me invite you into the new Hagar Bible study by Shadia Hrichi. It will answer these questions […]
- United Forces: Dystopian for KidsAn unforgettable storyline with kids you may find yourself praying for accidentally (true confessions here, you guys!). Today we get to visit the Underground Book Readers Secret Society again, and see how they’re doing. If you recall, we first met them a few months ago, and I was eager for […]
- Wheelers Design: Pottery and PineapplesTropical islands, an incredible opportunity shared well, a few misunderstandings, and some beautiful lessons from both pottery and pineapples shape Wheeler’s Design into a must-read story! I read it in one sitting, and am still thinking about some of the lessons and fun several weeks later. […]
- Reading With Your Child: How To Make It AwesomeIf you’re not part of the reading with your child club, please give me a chance to persuade you!There’s nothing quite like curling up on the couch to read with your child. Unless it’s when you reach a point where you take turns reading aloud while doing something else (driving, cooking…). Growing […]
- 9+ Benefits Of Reading You Might Not Already KnowIf you already love reading, you know how many ways a reading habit can help. If you’re trying to convince yourself that picking up a book is worthwhile, then allow me to introduce you to the wonderful things that books have the power to do for you, if you let them! I can’t imagine a […]
- 10 Best Bibles for Kids That Are Worth ReadingThere are so many Bibles for Kids out there. It’s easy to be overwhelmed when trying to pick a solid, accurate, but age-appropriate Bible to give your kids a good foundation in the Truth. And honestly, I just learned that one I thought was good, still managed to have an agenda other than […]