Today is #ChristianBooktober, Day 17. We’ll be taking a look at “Bound To Be Free by Marta Greenman.
This is the second Bible Study by Marta Greenman on tour this month. The first was ACTS420NOW, if you missed it. That one’s about being excited about Jesus, and sharing the good news.
And if you’re just tuning in for Booktober, We’re spotlighting a different book or Bookish item every day during October. It’s been a blast, and there’s even more goodness ahead!
Don’t forget that you can find all the #ChristianBooktober links down at the bottom of the post!
Bound to Be Free: About the Book
Book: Bound To Be Free
Author: Marta E. Greenman
Genre: Non-Fiction, spiritual growth, Christian studies
Release Date: June 12, 2015
Dr. Minirth, President of Minirth Clinic says, “Bound To Be Free is an exceptional book – Theologically correct, psychologically warm, physiologically health producing. I recommend it with enthusiasm. Christians around the globe need this book. Read it and be healed. This book is riveting, but more important, it is life-transforming!”
Learn to live in FREEDOM. Free of the consequences of pain inflicted upon us, and pain inflicted by ourselves. God’s Word tells us true freedom is found in HIS word and presence. Christ’s desire is for believers to be transformed, not just saved.
Bound To Be Free leads believers step-by-step through God’s healing process and transformation. The study focuses heavily on scripture, as the only path to lasting restoration, and leads believers through the process of identifying and overcoming hindrances. This enables believers to achieve power in their daily Christian walk and show the transforming power of Christ in the church.
Our Father knows each person’s story. He knows how each one of us can overcome the pain and disappointment in our lives. While some numb the pain others walk through the fire, allowing The Refiner to mold us into the precious treasure He created us to be. Take a step in your journey to victory today
Click here to get your copy!
About the Author
For over twenty years, Marta has traveled extensively as a missionary, evangelist and Bible teacher sharing God’s message of truth and redemption. She is a teacher of teachers. She is the host of Under God Radio Show and Co-host of Refining Friends. Marta is also the author of three Bible studies, Bound to Be Free, Leaders, Nations, and God, and ACTs420NOW. Marta founded Words of Grace & Truth in 2011 whose mission is to teach God’s Word to the nations and teach others to do the same. She has been married for over twenty-five years to Marshall and they reside in the Dallas, Texas area.
More from Marta
Are you tired of hurting? Do you want long term answers…not a band-aid fix? Bound To Be Free will take you on a journey of understanding, self-contemplation, and questions to ask the Almighty! At the end of your journey you will realize how much God has healed your soul and how to handle hurts and disappointments in the future.
Bound to Be Free Blog Stops
Book Reviews From an Avid Reader, October 14
Creating Relationship, October 15
Mary Hake, October 16
By The Book, October 16 (Author Interview)
Just the Write Escape, October 17
Through the Fire Blogs, October 18
Abba’s Prayer Warrior Princess, October 19
Truth and Grace Homeschool Academy, October 20
Library Lady’s Kid Lit, October 21
Debbie’s Dusty Deliberations, October 22
Texas Book-aholic, October 23
A Baker’s Perspective, October 24 (Author Interview)
janicesbookreviews, October 25
A Reader’s Brain, October 26
Inklings and notions, October 27
To celebrate her tour, Marta is giving away the grand prize of a $25 Amazon gift card!!
And be sure to comment on the blog stops for nine extra entries into the giveaway! Click the link below to enter.
Until Next Time, Love God, Love Books, Shine The Light!!
More from #ChristianBooktober
- Celebrate Lit with the Best Christian Book Publicity Group!
- Haven of Rest (Biblical Fiction)
- The Trouble With Nancy (Pony Express Mystery)
- Stitches in Time (Amish Fiction, Foster Care)
- Frost Heaves (Contemporary Alaskan Suspense)
- A Promise to Break (Great Depression Novel)
- Darcy by Any Other Name (Regency Body-swap)
- 115+ Bookish Goodies (Non-book items for Bookworms)
- Once Upon a Christmas (Contemporary Retellings of Timeless Fairy Tales)
- Summer Flash Burn By Erin Unger (Blue Ridge Romantic Suspense
- Synapse: Steven James New Book (Christian Sci-fi Thriller)
- The Vacant House (Murder Mystery)
- Acts420NOW (A Bible Study to Get You In Gear!)
- The Glittering Web (Futuristic Suspense, Untangling a web of Deception
- 44 Best Bookish Games and Bookworm Word Games
- Better than Fiction (Historical/Contemporary Romance)
- Bound to be Free (Bible Study/Spiritual Growth)
- No Turning Back (Romantic Suspense/Prison Ministry turned Riot)
- Hope’s Highest Mountain (Historical Romance, Montana Territory)
- Whispers in the Pews (Essays on Faith and Mental Health
- The Painted Castle (Historical/Contemporary Romance/Mystery
- 45+ Unique Gifts for Kids Who Love to Read (Gift Guide)
- Grief and Second Chances (God’s Gift of Hope-Nonfiction)
- Fatal Memories (An Arizona Border Patrol Adventure)
- How To Overcome Depression With Science and Scripture
- Mission Hollywood: Love Faith, and Second Chances
- Citizenship Bible Study: Leaders, Nations, and God
- Aiming For Love: Historical Romantic Comedy
- When Only Faith Remains (Mary, Mother of Jesus)
- Wonderful YaH: The Unveiling
- Before Christmas (Journey back to the Beginning)